Want to reach me? Here you go...
You may contact me with the form below
I’m available for the following:
• Concert work as conductor, harpsichord continuo player, and collaborative pianist
• Piano, organ, fortepiano, and harpsichord lessons as well as vocal coachings in preparation for recitals, concerts, and auditions
• Substitute church organist/choir director in the greater Chicago area during the summer months (late June and all of July and August)
• Wedding Officiant — A number of years ago, I was ordained by the Universal Life Church (ULC) specifically to offer same-sex marriage rites for friends who weren’t able to be married by their denomination’s clergy. So, I’m available and authorized to officiate weddings, LGBTQ+ or otherwise! Let me know if you’d like to schedule a consultation. -James
• If you’re not sure, just ask!